CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Being Tagged

Well I've been tagged. Here are seven fun little facts about myself.

1)What is you favorite book?
Oh, that's a hard one. I think I can narrow it down to four series though: The Twilight series, The Fablehaven series, The Ranger's Apprentice series, and The Inkheart series. And there's a lot more where that came from.

2)Do you like the horses you ride Pistol or Joe better?
Now that's impossible to decide. Joe's more smooth than Pistol but Pistol obeys better than Joe.

3)What's your favorite hair style?
I like just one regular braid down the middle although I'm still working on doing it myself.

4)What's your favorite movie?
I can't decide although I'm sure it's going to be Twilight when it comes out. My mom would like it to be Pride and Prejudice. First I'm going to have to be able to sit through it though.

5)What's your favorite store?
Definitely Sheplers but I do wish they'd lower their prices a little.

6)What's your favorite subject in school?
I like math although I'm good in all of them.

7)Who's your favorite teacher?
Definitely Mr. Wepfer even though he picks on me a lot. Although, I do know he has a soft spot for me otherwise he wouldn't have bothered to give me a nickname. (My nickname's Broke) You see, my very first report I turned in to that class I spelled his name wrong. Well he got so upset he's determined to get me back by not only spelling my name wrong but pronouncing it wrong as well. He also has to get me back from "blackmailing" him into not cussing during class.

Well, that's me. Now I got to go tell Brant and Izaak they've been tagged! Woohoo! This is going to be fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tag responses were good. But honestly I love what you wrote about yourself. You have such a cute personality and great confidence in who you are. I am so lucky to have such a neat young lady for a granddaughter. Love you.

Erika said...

Very fun Breck. I think it is great that you did it so fast. Although I do think you should have tagged Brant and Izaak. I love your blog and am so enjoying reading it. XOXOXO

Jodi said...

Great answers, Brecky! I LOVE the Twilight series, too. YAY!

Also, way to go on getting your teacher not to cuss during class. That takes guts. :0)

danyell87 said...

i love you!!! i miss you!!! i miss everyone... no one answered when I called yesterday... church i think. anyway... did dad get my message? love you!!! u crack me up!