CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Movie Theaters

I've always loved going to the movies. Today I went with my cousins to go see Prince Caspian. It was so cool except I made the mistake of not going to the bathroom first so for the last half of the movie I was really having to go. Plus the movie didn't start until twelve minutes after it was supposed to thanks to the theater people forgetting to start it. My uncle, Uncle Dale, went and told them. After the movie was over I immediately ran to the bathrooms telling my Aunt Kathy I would meet her there. But when I got to the bathrooms the line was already trailing way out into the hall. Knowing my dad was already outside and thinking I would be able to get to the bathroom at home sooner I grabbed Izaak and ran to dad. Well, my mom made me go back in with her to try and find Aunt Kathy and tell her where we were. Aunt Kathy had already left but I did get to go to the bathroom so the trip inside wasn't a total waste. My mom told me how it wasn't right to leave without telling Aunt Kathy where I'd gone even though I had told my cousin, Katy, where I was going. I can see why and I know I should have but at the time the bathroom had just seemed more important. Well, back to the movie, Prince Caspian, it was really good. Diffidently one to own. You should go see it sometime. The only thing is, I noticed that Peter was a little better at his acting in the first one. There were a couple lines that he could have said more enthusiastically. They were all very good though and I love the ending. I won't spoil it for you though so you can keep reading. In the meantime I guess I'll catch you later.

1 comments:

Erika said...

I loved the movie too!! I missed the end though because Zephrah had to go, like we barely made it to the bathroom had to go. By the time we got back I didn't know what was happening. I asked Sarah and she couldn't remember. She had to go to the bathroom too! Anyway, lots of fun!!