CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Courtyard



Hey guys! Last night I slept in the courtyard. It was so much fun. I woke up a couple times only to see the moon and stars above me. They would have shown brighter though if it weren't for the freeway lights being so bright. I didn't have to be afraid of the dark though. I loved the wind throughout the night. Not too much; not too cold. It was just a slight breeze through the treetops. Izaak is going to sleep with me out in the courtyard tonight since I'm doing it again. It wasn't just last night I was in the courtyard though. The whole day I was in and out reading my book climbing the tree and climbing the wall. My mom took some pictures of me in the day and my dad took some of me early this morning when I was still asleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is some camping spot. Is Izaak going to be able to pass off any scouting badges by camping with you in the courtyard? Hope to see those pictures. Did Meg and Tiger sleep out there with you too?
Luv ya, Grandma

Erika said...

That looks very fun. I always like my face to be cool while my body is warm. I just don't really like sleeping on the ground, haha!

Jodi said...

It's been so nice outside at night, that's the best place to be sleeping. Good for you!

By the way... Tag! You're it. It's a "Seven Fun Facts About Me" meme. Check out my blog to see the rules... :0)