Hey guys! Guess what? I just found out that apparently I still will be riding horses after Pistol's sold. Diane's friend, Lancet, has just asked me to start riding her horse, Con, after Pistol's gone. I'll be doing the exact same type of riding and I'll probably still ride with the same people but with a different horse! I've ridden Con before and he's a very nice horse, not as bumpy as Pistol but not as fast either. He's also white and very gentle. I'm looking forward to our rides together. I like Lancet too. She's a very nice and patient woman. I can see why Diane and her are friends and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.
Anyway, enough about that. I know some of you were wondering how I did on my Spanish Finals. I did much better than I expected with a "B". I think it was mostly because I studied day and night for it I was so worried. Another part of it, I think, is that my Spanish teacher, Mr. Shannon, told me right before the test that even if I bombed it it would only bring my grade down to a "B-". That took a lot of the stress off. All my other classes said that if we bombed our finals it would bring us two to three letter grades down. Luckily, I did good on all those finals too. So now you know. I passed all of my classes. I am now officially a freshman! Woohoo!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Con and Finals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Brecky...
I have said it before but I am still amazed at how blessed you are... It seems whatever you really, truly desire ... Heavenly Father finds a way to help you have it... such as horses and riding. You are learing much and I am so excited for how you will use that later in your life. YOu are such a joy to our family, Thanks for sharing your great faith with us.
Love you sooo much
Smiles,
Mom
Yay Brecky! Woo hoo!
Good job on finals!! You can't really be a freshman! Your still about 8 right(hehe)? I am glad you have another horse to ride. That is so fun for you. Love you lots,
Aunt Erika
Post a Comment