CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Riding Pistol

Well I went riding yesterday. It wasn't as long a ride though, so I'm not really sore. I think I'm getting better. I'm riding an Arabian and if you know Arabians they're very outgoing and they love to take off and run. His name is Pistol and the entire ride he was trotting which wasn't very fun since I had to stand up the entire time because his trot is sooo bumpy, but after a while I got used to it and didn't even notice. It did take a while though. Although, I did have a good time and Pistol has come to learn to behave when I'm on him. My first few rides on Pistol weren't very fun since he's the kind of horse that likes to see what he can get away with. He is the only chance I get to ride though, so I still love him. Even though Pistol loves to run and take off he's also very focused. He even sidestepped a branch for me as we were riding so I wouldn't hit it. He almost never stumbles and is actually a very fun horse to ride. Yah, well that's basically it. I guess I'll write more when the time comes but until then catch you later.

0 comments: