Hey guys! I know I only just wrote yesterday but the only reason I didn't add this then was because it would have become an essay. There's so much happening at school right now with the finals I'm having a hard time finding time to write. I feel pretty confident about all my finals except Spanish. The only reason I have good grades in Spanish is because I always use a Spanish dictionary. I'm not allowed to use one of those on the test. My Spanish teacher, Mr. Shannon, says there's three parts to the test: a speaking part, a writing part, and a multiple choice part. I'm not too worried about the speaking part since he gave a study guide for that one, the multiple choice I can at least guess the answer, but I'm not really looking forward to the essay part. Well, my dad is wanting to get onto the computer so I'd better go. He has more important stuff to do than me so See you later.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Como estas, usted? Hey, good luck on that Spanish final! I took two years of Spanish in high school and can't remember very much (use it or lose it, right?). TTYL!
Hey Breck!!
This is Alisha (Sister Vandenberg) I just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing! I cant believe how fast everyone is growing up! I miss seeing you guys and hope to keep in touch!!
Love ya
Leesha
www.adamandleeshawickern.blogspot.com
Keep calm, do your last minute cramming, cross your fingers, cross your toes, pray a lot and go for it............ You will do fine :-). Miss you and love you.
Grandma
Good luck on your test Breck!! I am sure you will do great. Let us know how you did!! Adious
Post a Comment