CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's Been a Busy Week

Well I'm back. Man, I thought writing in my blog would be easy and I would be able to do it every day but it's been a week since I last even looked at it. It's been a busy week. School is getting harder along with me finding free time. Yesterday Brant and I weeded the yard. Sheesh! It took us almost the whole day! Then my mom and I went out the next day and found we still missed some. Although, after weeding the yard I did get to push Izaak in the pool. That was fun, but then I let my guard down and he got me back. Good thing my cell phone wasn't in my pocket! Well I didn't get to go riding this week but as soon as I do I'll tell you about it. My riding days do ware me out though so you probably won't hear about it until about two days later. I am feeding some horses though. A sister in our ward, the one who I ride with, is out of town so I'm feeding her horses for her. I told her I wouldn't except any payment this time though. My payment is just her letting me ride. Well I'd better go before this becomes a story instead of a post so I guess I'll see you next time.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I can't wait to hear about the next time you go riding. Have fun feeding the horses!!

I love you lots.
Erika

Jodi said...

You lucky girl - getting to ride horses. How fun!