CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last Day of School

Well I've finally got the chance to write again, on the last day of school. My finals kept me pretty busy though. My weekends have been spent either studying for finals, going riding, babysitting, or resting from studying for finals, going riding, and babysitting. My last ride was really fun although I had to take a nap afterwards. Diane Fullmor, the sister in our ward that I ride with, has finally got a person interested in buying Pistol. Pistol's the horse that I ride. Our last ride she had to video tape me riding him so as to show that he's a good horse and a good horse to ride. It's making me a little nervous. After Pistol's gone I won't have any horse to ride. Although, I am going to volunteer at the therapy zone down the street this summer.
Anyway, that's enough about my weekends; let me tell you about my last day of school today. It was a bit scary and frustrating. My biggest thing happened during lunch. Gunnar Renee, a boy in my math class, hit his head on two poles one after the other and got knocked unconscious. All I saw, after I came out of the cafeteria, was two ambulances parked out front and firemen surrounding him and trying to cut his shirt off. He was still unconscious and it looked like he was having trouble breathing because his chest was falling very unevenly as if he was trying to get some air but couldn't. The frustrating thing about all of this though, is that the whole time as I was watching this my dad kept calling me eight times in a row and I couldn't answer my phone without it getting taken away. I tried to call him back but he wouldn't answer. So the whole day I was worried about what dad possibly could have called me eight times in a row for. My mind came up with some very scary situations and emergencies like what if my grandpa was in the hospital again or if one of my family members got hurt, but after school I found out it was nothing of the sort. My dad, thinking he was calling Brant instead of me, was trying to pick Brant up from school and apparently Brant wasn't answering. This was me however that wasn't answering and it did drive me nuts during lunch. Besides the lunch incident my last day of school was very good. My teacher Mr. Wepfer picked on me again but that's just to be expected. So I guess I'll catch you guys later. Love you!

2 comments:

Erika said...

sounds like a crazy last day! I still want to know how you did on your Spanish final! Love you and keep on updating, they're great.

Erika said...

I'm with Erika, I want to know how you did on your Spanish final. Well I guess I can ask you when I get home. Now that school is over, your days should slow down a little bit. However, I bet your mom has some plans for you this summer --- :-). Talk to you soon,
Love,
Grandman