CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm back!

Well here I am. I think it's been a full year since I've written last. I'm going to try and start writing regularly again. A few nights ago I went and saw the midnight showing of New Moon with my sister. It was lots of fun, especially when my sister and I would pick at each other about Edward and Jacob. We didn't get mad about it or anything; it was all in fun. Anyway, she fully believes Edward is this amazing guy when I think Jacob is actually the right one for Bella. It was actually the movies that changed my opinion. I was all for Edward in the books until the movies came out. I mean COME ON! Robert Pattinson is just plain UGLY! There's no other word for him, I mean, besides disgusting. How on earth could they have picked him?! He can't even act either. Ok, Bella in the movie isn't too good at acting as well, but at least she looks the part in my opinion. Oh my gosh; I'd better stop talking about this before I just break down or blow up. I've got to go get ready for church anyway. See ya later!

0 comments: